- Exoplanets Astro286
- Physics for Scientists and Engineers: Oscillations, Waves, Electric and Magnetic Fields 1B (webpage on CCLE)
- Astro273 Diffuse Matter in Space (webpage on CCLE)
- PHYS105A analytical mechanics (webpage on CCLE)
- How to Flip a Planet video, as part of David Kipping's Cool Worlds outreach YouTube channel.
- Astronomy for Everyone - A neuro-diversity workshop for high school students
- CfA Career workshops for young people who think differently for young people with dyslexia, ADHD and autism spectrum disorders