- Exoplanets Astro286
- Physics for Scientists and Engineers: Oscillations, Waves, Electric and Magnetic Fields 1B (webpage on CCLE)
- Astro273 Diffuse Matter in Space (webpage on CCLE)
- PHYS105A analytical mechanics (webpage on CCLE)
- Astro270 AstroDynamics (webpage on CCLE)
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
In 2019 I had the honor to be the recipient of the UCLA Career Commitment to Diversity DEI Award.
- I am the chair of the Physics-diversity committee (since 2017) and Astronomy-diversity committee (since 2016). Our goal is to raise awareness for inclusion and diversity in our department, and we strive to diversify our student, postdoc, and faculty population. We hold regular meetings and sponsored workshops and other activities.
- We (Physics-diversity committee) have implemented a new UCLA graduate Physics Bridge-program in collaboration with the American Physics Society (APS).
- Member of the UCLA Physical Sciences Diversity Committee (since 2016)
- Mentor in the Cal-Bridge program (since 2015)
- How to Flip a Planet video, as part of David Kipping's Cool Worlds outreach YouTube channel.
- Astronomy for Everyone - A neuro-diversity workshop for high school students
- CfA Career workshops for young people who think differently for young people with dyslexia, ADHD and autism spectrum disorders