Postdoc position in multi-scale physics
of Black Holes, stars and exoplanets
- Planetary system dynamical interactions
- Multi stellar system interactions and stellar evolution
- Stellar dynamics in the presence of an extreme gravitational potential, such as massive black holes
Candidates with interest in these topics are particularly encouraged to apply.
Candidates must hold a Ph.D. in Astrophysics and/or equivalent field by the date of hire.
The position will initially be for one year, with an extension on a year-by-year basis up to three years total, pending satisfactory performance.
Qualified applicants should e-mail a single PDF to email@example.com containing:
- A CV, including a publication list
- A brief statement of past research and future aims (3 pages or less)
Review of applications will begin on December 15th, 2014 and continue until the position is filled.
The position will start in the fall of 2015 or later.
Information on postdoctoral appointments and resources at UCLA is available here.
Applications from women and minority candidates are especially encouraged.
This position will be benefits eligible.