Late November/December 2013: Comet ISON
Late this year we are expecting a spectacular viewing opportunity of another comet, this one named Comet ISON. Astronomers predict the comet to be much brighter than March's Comet PANSTARRS and easier to see. We anticipate having some sort of viewing event, so please check back with us closer to November for details.
If you would like to arrange a private planetarium show for your group, go here (educational groups only, please).
- November 10, 2012: Exploring Your Universe
- October 21, 2012: Observe the Moon Night
- June 5, 2012: Venus Transit Viewing
- May 20, 2012: Solar Eclipse Viewing
- May 5, 2012: UCLA Alumni Day
- November 12, 2011: Exploring Your Universe
- May 21, 2011: UCLA Alumni Day
- November 13, 2010: Exploring Your Universe
- May 15, 2010: UCLA Alumni Day
- November 14, 2009: Exploring Your Universe
- November 2006: Mercury Transit
- November 2005: Mars Viewing
- September 2003: Mars Viewing